Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Why the disgusting hate?

I have seen all of the low life name calling and discussions from his opposites

Here we go again.

Another straight up a-hole racist has disrespected President Obama and black people.

Barbara Espinosa, radio host of Arizona’s “Hair on Fire” program called President Obama the nation’s “first monkey president”.

It happened after a listener called in, ranting about how he calls the president “Rabbit Ears” and wants to know who voted for “the idiot.”

Then Espinosa put in her two cents saying, “Well, I don’t call him “rabbit ears,” I call him a monkey,” she said. “I don’t believe in calling him the first Black president, I call him the first Monkey president.”

But a listener didn’t let her get away with her racist comment. A man named Joe called in and blasted her for her ignorance.

“This show just took a very interesting turn. I’ll be honest with you; It’s amazing that people who supposedly care about freedom are unwilling to be tolerant of any other idea other than their own. You know, I’m not saying
their ideas are right, but how about citing them intellectually instead of calling names. I have to say to you, the few things I just heard, they’re insulting. I mean, straight up insulting, and I think anyone listening would feel the same way. I think that if all you’re trying to do is get a little bit of notoriety by what you said and maybe that will bring some attention to your show, well you know, that’s your choice, but you know what, that was wrong.”

And as usual, whenever a racist gets caught, they try convince themselves and anybody stupid enough to believe them that they’re not racist.

In Espinoza’s case, she’s pleading she can’t be a racist because … well, because her name is Espinoza.

Check out her “monkey” comment:

No comments:

Monday Morning Smile